Ciao & welcome to my food blog!! My name is Lisa & I grew up loving authentic Italian fare, being that is my heritage. However, as I expand my travels & restaurant cuisine types, I have found a passion for ALL foods! I intend to share my enthusiasm in this blog with cooking stories, recipes, pictures, and reviews of my eating out adventures! Most of which are done with my husband, Greg! ♥

Please email me comments/questions/suggestions! BootyFoodie@gmail.com


Monday, May 28, 2012


Kale & Brussels Sprout Salad


We have some good friends, Erin and Zadri, that recently moved to San Francisco and invited us over for dinner! Erin and I had spoken about what she was going to make and we decided on a healthy but of course delicious meal. I think this is the first time Erin has ever cooked for me... and as a long time friend, I was very excited knowing her cooking past... or lack therefore ;)

Erin and Zadri could NOT have made a more delicious meal and to know that it was healthy was just a bonus. I have to say my very very favorite of the night, including Greg's, was the Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad. I just made it again tonight and bought enough ingredients to make it again later in the week. Something about the mixture of flavors make this salad amazing!!! 




The other 2 recipes Erin and Zadri made. BOTH excellent as well :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment