Ciao & welcome to my food blog!! My name is Lisa & I grew up loving authentic Italian fare, being that is my heritage. However, as I expand my travels & restaurant cuisine types, I have found a passion for ALL foods! I intend to share my enthusiasm in this blog with cooking stories, recipes, pictures, and reviews of my eating out adventures! Most of which are done with my husband, Greg! ♥

Please email me comments/questions/suggestions! BootyFoodie@gmail.com


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Egg Salad with a Twist

Egg salad is not a really popular sandwich... But on Pinterest it is! And now I see why!! Time to change this old fashioned recipe into something more delicious! ....by adding some avocado :) I also used Light Canola Mayo to remove the cholestorol and fat that Greg and I don't need to be consuming!! Toast the bread, add a few shakes of paprika on top, and every couple bites throw some hot sauce on there :) However, since I just found out a few years ago how MUCH I like hot sauce, I kind of put it on EVERYTHING! mmmm gooooood!

PS check out my new favorite blog: (food blog of course) http://www.bonappetempt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment